Straight Linear Fusing Press HP-600LF/LFS | HP-900LF/LFS
This straight linear fusing press from Hashima, Japan, makes fusing of you fabrics an instant task that is quick, automatic and continuous that increases production. Can meet medium to large orders.
- The automatic Belt Warping Prevention Device keeps both the upper and lower belts in the same position. Using the feed back system, damage is prevented (patent pending)
- Using the electronic thermostat and the SSR, the temperature difference range is kept at ±3℃. The SSR’s electronic parts have no contact points making for durability
- Various stackers can be used with this machine
- Equipped with front conveyor belt which greatly increases production levels
- By pushing the heater control switch, the temperature of the upper and lower or front and rear heater can be easily controlled. This means various materials can be used safely.
- The pressure roller is covered with a layer of silicon rubber. The upper and lower pressure rollers are completely separated when the pressure is set at 0. Pressure can be easily adjusted.
- The heating plate is covered with special hard aluminium, making it durable. Exchanging of belts is very easy.
- Belt-stopping device stops the belt automatically if the belt warps, therefore protecting the belt.
- Entrance of the feed can be adjusted easily according to the thickness of the material and interlining being used.
- An anti-puckering roller is installed in this machine. This roller’s position can be adjusted.
- Rotary strip-off device
- Wing tables can be attached to the work table. Tables can be folded down when not in use
- Various fabric shapes can be easily pressed depending on which tables used